Monday 5 February 2007

In your way to the top ...

In your journey to be a better person, ask yourself the following questions on the day-by-day situations:

Ask yourself the following questions:

"

  • What would a person with more self-esteem do in my situation?
  • What would a person with more courage do in my situation?
  • What would a person with more self-discipline do in my situation?
  • What would a person with more confidence do in my situation?
  • What would a person with more compassion do in my situation?
  • What would a person with more gratitude do in my situation?
  • What would a person with more centeredness do in my situation?
  • What would a person with more flexibility do in my situation?
  • What would a person with more curiosity do in my situation?
  • What would a person with more resourcefulness do in my situation?
  • What would a person with more wisdom do in my situation?
" in Steve Pavlina self development blog.

No comments: